Handle Upload Button Click event

Oct 21, 2008 at 5:49 PM
Dear Flajaxian,

I'm working on the www.ucubd.com website.  The site allows upload of any type of digital content to S3.  Our upload form currently contains two asp.net upload controls one for the file and one for the thumbnail.  We have a single Upload button. When the users click our Upload button we do several things such as checking that the user has clicked our Terms and Agreement checkbox, filled out the Captcha text, and other business logic before finally uploading to our server and then to S3. 

I would like to implement flajaxian uploader into our website.  I would also like to keep the same structure I currently have in our upload form. I would need to have two AmazonUploader controls and a single Upload button.  At this point we will allow a single file upload per upload control.  Can you suggest what I need to add/modify in the AmazonUploader to make this happen.

Thanks.
Coordinator
Oct 21, 2008 at 6:10 PM
If you need just a single file upload I would suggest to use the old html <input type="file" and just use on the server the Amazon Communication Part

AmazonPutObjectService

apos = new AmazonPutObjectService();

apos.BucketName =

// set the bucket name

apos.AccessKey =

// set the key

apos.SecretKey =

// set the secret key

apos.Path =

// set the path

apos.AccessControlList =

control list

HttpWebResponse response = apos.CallService(fileStream, fileName);

Oct 21, 2008 at 9:20 PM
Can I still take advantage of the FlajaxianUploader swf upload progress bar if I use the html input type=file control?
Coordinator
Oct 21, 2008 at 9:24 PM
You can use any of the objects separately